Logo used for printing

HN afstemning
Rider du i din lokale skov?

Tidligere resultater
Hyggesnak

questionnaire for an exam project
Forfatter: 
Dato:  08-04-2020 10:23

Hello, my name is Natacha and I'm a 4th semester student at Cognitive science. I have an exam around the corner and I have made an experiment I would greatly appreciate if as many as you would like to participate in.

It is conducted in English and consists of three short text that you have to read and answer some questions afterwards. Further description is in the provided link.

OBS, the content of the experiment can be a bit offensive for some, because the texts you are going to read is about horrific events. If you at some point have a change of heart and do not want to participate anymore, you can simply close the fan, and I will not get your answers.

Thank you so much for those of you who want to take part of this little experiment!

I have provided three links, only use one of them! And please do not talk to anyone about your answers duing the experiment. For me to get an overview of your answers I would kindly ask you to choose a link according to your birth month:

January-April:

forms.gle/EW17pKjc7Py3pM529

May-August:

forms.gle/NNtfJDQDjHJXGKT47

September-December:

forms.gle/VL3kNMpqUHvYdu3W8

Have a happy easter :).

Svar på denne tråd

Svar på denne tråd (Kræver login)
(Oprettelse og logind på Heste-Nettet foregår via Peercraft)

Fora og Emner | Museum | Vejledning | Adfærdsregler | Opsætning | Kontakt Heste-Nettet

Informationer om HN

Annoncering

Mest populære sider